TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Complete lose of cursor
Read 376 times
* February 17, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
In the middle of doing a 2D drawing the arrow cursor failed to work.  I sifted through my setting, nothing appears to have changed. I have uninstalled, re-installed and updated. Still no cursor! Shut down computer, still no cursor!  I'm clueless and I really need this up and running Monday morning.   :(

Any suggestions and or help would be most appreciated. 

Deluxe 19.2 32-bit
Build 54.2

* February 17, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Have you checked your Selctor Properties, that it's not turned off ??
Else try to reload your or the  default  cfg ( Cusomize/ Options )
Or try to close TC, delete your Built-in.
http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,9797.0.html
It is just 2 lines above your tread

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* February 17, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
Thanks so much.

I cleared built-in and selector properties is on.  I've checked my options setting, nothing appears to have changed or maybe I can't find the change.

I am getting a notification from my computer: Turbocad Deluxe 19.2 32 bit Error Report.  I don't have clue where to find this report. :)

I now have discovered this is only happening to the drawing I was working on.  If I open other drawings everything works.

* February 17, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
 :-[  Problem solved.  I had lock what I thought was a single part of the drawing.  I was certainly wrong, everything locked.   :)  Live and learn!

Thanks for all your help!