I thought I would add a few pointers, on how I achieved the above example
Animation, before I forget!
1. Inserted a Dot, on the workplane, snapped to the centre of the column.
2. Exploded the Dot once.
It now becomes a zero length 3D Polyline.
I did this, so that it's location shows up under Selection Info Palette.
The X, Y coordinates are copied into the X,Y parameter boxes, for the
command CameraLookAt, within AnimationLab.
3. Draw a circle to any desired size.
You can always scale the completed path later.
4. Draw a line from your desired start point, to the desired finish point.
The midpoint of the line was snapped to the circle, so that it lies at a
tangent to the same.
5. Draw a 3D Spline By Fit Points, starting at the start point of the line
and snapping at suitable intervals until the midpoint of the line.
Continue snapping around the circle at suitable spaces, say 15°, until a
rough circle has been completed.
Complete the spline, by clicking until the end-point of the line.
You can now delete/hide the circle and line.
6. Make an actor of the spline, then use the commands, as illustrated in
MobileCamera.tcw, attached above.
7. That should be enough, to get you started . . . there are other ways.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:46:00 AM by Tim Stewart »
You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2016/2017/2018 + Lightworks (64-bit versions) + AnimationLab.