TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

AnimationLab help file. (final - ish)
Read 933 times
* January 19, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
OK,  a bit delayed, but hopefully most of the bugs / bad spelling / grammar are sorted. Thanks to Tim for pointing me in the right direction.  It will not be perfect, but at least it covers some of the RedSDK stuff, which the existing help file does not cover at all.

The chm file includes some micro-animations as well as the original SoftDev examples.  windows will still block it, (scan with anti-virus, right click file, properties, unblock)  as I'm not paying between $300-$500 to make it a trusted file.

The pdf is pretty much the same but no animations and no SoftDev examples.

Both file are located on this page, because they are too big to put on the forum, the files were zipped simply so I could put then on the site.  They are available for anyone to download.

Both file have been scanned with Norton, but if you download, then as always, scan with your own AV program.

Andy.

January 19, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
Hi Andy,

thanks for the update - most welcome.
Without actually reading anything, the images in the PDF version look clearer, more contrasty(?).

Will read more as time allows.

Regards Tim

You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2016/2017/2018 + Lightworks (64-bit versions).

January 30, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Hi Andy,

just completed a few days of fun, with the PDF file!   :)
    It should be appearing in your email inbox, any time soon.

I hope you approve.

Regards Tim

Using Win 10 with Designer 2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2016/2017/2018 + Lightworks (64-bit versions).

* January 31, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Many thanks Tim.

I'll replace the one I uploaded shortly, and then I'll go through the chm to match it.

Andy

January 31, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
Many thanks Tim.

I'll replace the one I uploaded shortly, and then I'll go through the chm to match it.

Andy
Andy,

excellent, and, rather you than me!  ;)

Regards Tim

* February 10, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
Hi Andy just got home is that the lastest pdf and chm files posted onto the site yet?

Im sure this is gunna help me, so thanks so much here for your work, you deserve a COLD beer!

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

* February 10, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Hi Darryl.

Just uploaded corrected versions of the chm and pdf files. hopefully the chm contain less errors that previously (thanks to Tim for correcting the pdf).  As before, the chm contains some micro animations and also the original SoftDev examples, which cannot be put in the pdf file (pdf does not support animated Gif's).

* February 19, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Andy & Tim, I cant thank you guys enough for the work you put into the Anilab pdf and chm files, thats bloody well top stuff. I quickly reviewed both and I can now see some of the mistakes that Ive made due to a lack of information in the original documentation. Im sure that your guides will help me to finish some outstanding ( read late ) animations.
 :) ;D

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best