To get better, I need your constructive criticism.
Please write what you don't like.
a few tips to improve
If is one texture dominant as in your design, then is important better mapping this texture on the objects. So that it can not be identified that one texture is used (A+B)
- Left cabinet looks great!
- Right side/Higher cabinets - the Texture on doors panels and horizontal friezes is each different, what is perfect! but on vertical friezes is each the same start position of texture. the same thing on the bed and night tables.
- maybe would be better use windows with more details, instead of simple TC windows.
- maybe more light from outside and maybe with the sun? Did you use portals or not? Maybe light from small lamps can more to revive space.
- the vase with flowers on the left cabinet is in right position?
- maybe add a few painting on the walls and lamp on/from the ceiling?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:25:51 AM by Majo »
WorkPC->HP Z620 2x E5-2680v2 2,8GHz, 64GB RAM,Quadro K4000, 400GB SSD+2TB HDD, Win10 Pro 64bit
HomePC->i7-3770 CPU 3,40GHz, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 760, 120+60GB SSD, Win7 HP 64bit
TC Pro Plat x64www.invent-dizajn.sk