TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

Problem going from 2 monitors to one? Locks up?
Read 69 times
* January 02, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
Hello.  I have a problem with TC.  When I am at my desk, I have an additional monitor hooked up to my laptop.  That is where I do my TC work..   I'm sure a lot of you do that as well, that use a laptop.  When I unplug my monitor to set on the couch, and just get by with my laptop screen.  It seems that pop up dialogs, or something of that nature is popping up off screen.  It locks up TC, as it is waiting for a response?  I cant figure out how to get the pop up to move into view.  I have searched the internet, and nothing seems to work.  I am running window 10 64 bit and TC Deluxe 2015.  Any advice on how to avoid this would be appreciated.  Thanks

TuboCad Deluxe 2015. 
Newbie, but Getting There.

* January 02, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
Well, I found a solution.  If anybody runs into the same issue.  Windows key + arrow.  Right Clicked the field in the desktop.  Display settings.  Adjusted down the resolution.  I could then see the pop up.  Moved it ontop of my drawing.  Reset my display resolution.  Fullsreened my TC.  Fixed.  For now anyway.  I'm sure there might be and easier way, this is just how I figured it out.

TuboCad Deluxe 2015. 
Newbie, but Getting There.