TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

4 Cylinder Distributor Animation
Read 82 times
* December 28, 2017, 06:58:04 PM
So heres the Distributor model, the more I work with AnimationLab, I slowly improve my techniques. Will revise the animation with better renders once I learn how to control the bmp files.

Special thanks to Andy & Tim who both contributed to this design without their knowledge I still be stuck!

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

* December 28, 2017, 11:05:52 PM
Having had the pleasure of seeing this this grow,  it is truly an excellent drawing and animation.

One thing I'd add Darryl, is when saving GIF files like this, I'd choose Movie - GIF - looping - forever, as the animation only starts when someone clicks the image on the forum,  so having looping set won't cause any problems.   

December 29, 2017, 03:02:43 AM
Hi Daz,

I fully concur with Andy.
    I didn't think I could get so excited, about something I personally did/do not particularly enjoy working on - bending under car bonnets, to change and adjust points!

My hope is that IMSI can use the final rendered animation, in some way, to illustrate what can be achieved.

Regards Tim

You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2016/2017 + Lightworks (64-bit versions).