TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Crooked Object Drawing Lines
Read 104 times
* December 20, 2017, 01:11:36 PM
I use TC Pro 17 for architectural drawings. I just started a new drawing by sketching all the wall locations, got finished. Came back to the drawing and all of sudden, they are all slightly 'crooked' in appearance with small check marks in the line work as if they were drawn slightly crooked.
I checked for other similar threads and one person had a similar problem and it was suggested that maybe the work plane had shifted and to reset it. I couldn't even find the words 'work plane' in the TC Help off-line source, to find out how to reset it, IF, that is the problem.
Does anyone know why this is happening? If the work plane has shifted and that is the problem, how does one reset it? Thank you!

* December 20, 2017, 01:25:07 PM
Maybe you just have scewed the view a bit, try go to View/ Camera >> Top, In View/ Camera you will also find Plan/ Plan by World.
Most easy it to open the toolbar for  it in Options/ Toolbars

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB

* December 20, 2017, 02:04:11 PM
Yes, that worked! I was nodding off at the time and accidentally hit a 'button', but of course didn't know which one, until too late.....arghhh  I hate when that happens.......time for the 5-Hour Energy Shot! Thank You!