Login with username, password and session length
I thought I would send some photo's of how my project is going. I know it has been awhile but this is a hobby and I work on it 1- 2 hrs a week and when I have the time. So it actually went very well my redesign worked out very well although I did find some errors in my design but were easy to correct. the second last frame was off 1/8" so I had to shim and the decking I had to shim some of the frames. But all in all it worked out better than anticipated. I did the cabin so you can see them in the pic's and made it removable had to in case I wanted to add thing s later. So here are the pic's.
Page created in 0.235 seconds with 24 queries.