TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

CHRIS CRAFT MODEL BOAT FRAMING UPDATE
Read 185 times
* December 10, 2017, 11:16:44 AM
I thought I would send some photo's of how my project is going. I know it has been awhile but this is a hobby and I work on it 1- 2 hrs a week and when I have the time. So  it actually went very well my redesign worked out very well although I did find some errors in my design but were easy to correct. the second last frame was off 1/8" so I had to shim and the decking I had to shim some of the frames. But all in all it worked out better than anticipated. I did the cabin so you can see them in the pic's and made it removable had to in case I wanted to add thing s later. So here are the pic's. Finally imported pic's had to do them one and two at a time?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:20:28 AM by to »

* December 10, 2017, 11:31:17 AM
I thought I would send some photo's of how my project is going. I know it has been awhile but this is a hobby and I work on it 1- 2 hrs a week and when I have the time. So  it actually went very well my redesign worked out very well although I did find some errors in my design but were easy to correct. the second last frame was off 1/8" so I had to shim and the decking I had to shim some of the frames. But all in all it worked out better than anticipated. I did the cabin so you can see them in the pic's and made it removable had to in case I wanted to add thing s later. So here are the pic's.

There are no attachments.

DonCW

2017 Platinum
Light Works Plug in
Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

* December 10, 2017, 11:57:15 AM
I tried many times it will not add attachments????? I added  attachments in problems and it worked their so puzzled?

* December 10, 2017, 12:21:03 PM
What size and format are they.

* December 11, 2017, 08:41:54 AM
They are jpg files I tried just a couple thinking it was overloading but nope I will try again
2.20 MB (2,315,498 bytes) this is one pic size its just not loading the pics?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 08:47:12 AM by to »