TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Turbocad 2016 version 23.2 build 61.2 Keyboard problem
Read 75 times
November 21, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
I have used TCad for many years but this is the first time that it has stopped recognising the keyboard. It has worked OK up until yesterday. The problem is that it will not respond to the Tab and Spacebar Keys. If say I want to draw a square and enter the dimensions it will not respond to the tab key, however if I click onto the objects box and then enter the dimension it will then allow me to tab to the other boxes. The space bar is not recognised at all.  Any ideas anyone because it is driving me crazy?

* November 21, 2017, 04:42:15 AM
The usual fix for this sort of problem is to reset the workspace.

Tools menu - customise - options tab,    against 'workspace',  either choose your normal workspace (drop down box under the 'Load From' button)  then click 'Load From',     or click the Default button.

Note this will reset the whole workspace, so if you have a lot of customisation, and hadn't previously saved your workspace,  you could use the 'Save In'  to save your existing workspace in case the above doesn't work, type in a a name for your saved workspace before clicking Save In,  then you can Load back your saved workspace and can try a different fix.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:17:43 AM by Andy H »