TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Files Open List
Read 66 times
* November 14, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
Can you change the number of files in the File Open List, its currently set at 10. Id like to see 15, is that possible?

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW 2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc & Windows 10 using Lightworks mostly

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

* November 14, 2017, 10:21:28 PM
There's a table within the INI file (tcw24_xml.ini), that isn't available to the public, that contains that option.
[MRU_OPT]
MRU_LEN=10

I looked in the other files in the Built-In folder (that I could read) and there was nothing there in reference to the Most Recent Use list. I tracked this table down in an old Version 9 INI file; last version before they switched to a compressed INI file that I can't open/read.

The "History" window in the "File / Open" dialog will display up to 50 drawings, but there's no way to change that to a compressed list. They have a "Force Album Thumbnails" that can turn the thumbnails off, sometimes, but leaves a large empty space between file names. Maybe Softdev could put the "MRU_OPT" in the "Option / Preferences" dialog.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015, 2016, 2017
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit