TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Layers Sets, Layer Templates, Disappearing Layers
Read 329 times
* November 10, 2017, 06:28:29 AM
I've searched this topic but haven't found a solid explanation or solution. It looks like years ago when they first started using layer templates that the templates would disappear when you closed and re-opened TC. I'm having the same problem with the current version, did they not fix this or is there a way to save them somehow? I'm still trying to figure out how this all works. I think I get the principle. I create a layer template like I would a layer set, if I go to layer sets after activating a layer template it looks as though the layer set mimicked the template (which seems redundant to me). I also find that if I go to paperspace, sometimes my title block or sometimes a viewport is not showing up. If I switch to another paperspace then come back, the missing items reappear. Does anybody have a link to how to set this up correctly or some clarification on what I might be doing wrong?

TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017.5 64-bit version 24.5 build 57.4. Windows 10 Home - Intel Core i3-700 CPU @ 3.90 GHz - 64-bit OS, x64 based processor