TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Interested in some really terrific mobile apps? Visit www.turboapps.com for details.

How to remove same button from menus
Read 149 times
* October 18, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
Hello,
Since I am at beginner level, I wanted to include all button menus (toolbars) possible on the screen for now. As I learn I will remove unnecessary menus entirely or buttons.
But one thing I noticed, some menus have the same button. So it is duplicate button. Is there a way to remove the duplicate button from one of the toolbar? Or I must remove the whole toolbar if I want to remove a button?

I use Turbocad Designer 2015

* October 25, 2017, 02:53:21 PM
I was creating my own toolbar. When I would grab and drag the buttons they would disappear from the parent. That may help you. drag them off onto the model space. Frankly, I would just ignore them. As a suggestion, REALLY learn the hotkey combinations (IMSI has a unique name for them though)
https://shortcutworld.com/TurboCAD/win/TurboCAD_Shortcuts

October 26, 2017, 08:06:42 PM
You can remove menu items by dragging them over to the Commands dialog.  The Commands dialog is brought up by right-clicking in a blank area outside the Model or Paper Spaces to bring up the Customize popup.

Be sure to click the Options tab in the Customize popup and save your new configuration before exiting TurboCAD.

Jeff

TC Pro Platinum 2017, 2016 & 2015 (all with LightWorks) & V21
System: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz, ASRock X99 Extreme4, 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 970, Samsung NVMe SSD 950 (256GB), Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) SP1