TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

AnimationLab Pallete Position
Read 152 times
* October 17, 2017, 06:53:24 PM
Checking a previous post http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,18004.0.html mentioned that the anilab pallete does cause problems when its placed on the desktop as standalone, I previously had the anilab pallete separate from the all other toolbars as Im running 2 screens, one for tcw and the other for the design director and tools

I that likely to cause problems?

This is how its setup now.
see pallete.png

Thanks

Daz

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

* October 17, 2017, 10:34:26 PM
The only time the AniLab palette gave me problems was when I clicked on the "AnimationLab V5" checkbox in the "Tools / Customize" dialog; would hang the program. Activating the palette from the menu or toolbar always worked okay.

I keep the AniLab palette in the second monitor, in a “nest” of three palette columns within a main palette. I can view more info without having to click on a palette tab all the time.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015, 2016, 2017
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit