TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Lightworks Area Lighting
Read 147 times
* October 17, 2017, 02:00:36 AM
Ive had some trouble trying to get the right lighting for the animation scene, none seem good enough and I know that it's my lighting that failing me. But I did find that area lighting might be the answer therefore I want to try area lighting within the warehouse to create a simple lighting scene for simulating the autohandler design in animation lab.

Ive attached the warehouse which is still under construction but this simple design serves the purpose for animation I think. All the animation is done but until I solve the lighting Im stuck. Not sure how to setup area lighting can anyone offer suggestions?

Daz
warehouse.png
autohandler.png
NewWarehouse1.tcw

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW 2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc & Windows 10 using Lightworks mostly

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

October 17, 2017, 08:41:43 AM
Ive had some trouble trying to get the right lighting for the animation scene, none seem good enough and I know that it's my lighting that failing me. But I did find that area lighting might be the answer therefore I want to try area lighting within the warehouse to create a simple lighting scene for simulating the autohandler design in animation lab.

Ive attached the warehouse which is still under construction but this simple design serves the purpose for animation I think. All the animation is done but until I solve the lighting Im stuck. Not sure how to setup area lighting can anyone offer suggestions?

Daz
warehouse.png
autohandler.png
NewWarehouse1.tcw

Have you seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foK5lCWtg-A
It uses luminance point lights to illuminate a warehouse type area.

I have always found area lights to require a lot of additional time during renders.

* October 17, 2017, 03:47:52 PM
Don thankyou for the tip Im checking this now.

Daz

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW 2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc & Windows 10 using Lightworks mostly

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best