TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Renew Subscription
Read 165 times
* October 12, 2017, 09:51:07 AM
So, not sure where to post this question. I have a purchased copy of Pro 2017 on my computer and have a co-worker that needed the software. Purchased a subscription for their computer. Not sure if they were getting messages to renew and ignoring them. But, I now have this subscription that ended two days ago and I cannot get in touch with anyone at IMSI to get it renewed. No options from my account page at the TurboCAD website either.

Any suggestions on best way to get in touch with them? Tried support email yesterday morning and by phone yesterday and today. No answers.

Dave
TC 2017 Pro 64
Win 10 64

* October 12, 2017, 05:55:52 PM
Hope you get it sorted soon,   Only other thing I can think of is to send an E-mail to Sales as well as support, Unfortunately I don't know 'who does what' at IMSI these days, (maybe the beta testers know), current IMSI staff who come on the forum are Kphool (Khadija), and Tayyaba, but I don't know what their actual role is apart from being Admin.   

Just curious when your co-worker got his copy, as the subscriptions should be for 12 months, can't tell from your post if he got his before or after yourself, but if he uses 2017 the subscription I wouldn't have thought it could have ended, though it can be suspended if no internet connection for a few weeks,  in the 2017 read-me file, it says subscription can be de-activated in the TC help menu so I wondered if it can also be re-activated there (but I've never seen the subscription dialog or its help menu).

good luck.

* October 13, 2017, 05:48:38 AM
It was actually a 2016 subscription. I've just upgraded mine to 2017. Mine isn't a subscription.

Dave
TC 2017 Pro 64
Win 10 64

* October 13, 2017, 07:46:39 AM
Was able to get in touch with IMSI. Very helpful gentleman there is trying to work on my problem. Also found out they are near the fires in California and have some employees who've been evacuated from their homes. Thoughts and prayers to all of you there.

Dave
TC 2017 Pro 64
Win 10 64