TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

tc 2017 pro platinum not responding to keyboard commands
Read 178 times
* September 22, 2017, 02:19:19 PM
Hello again,
Up until an hour ago the program was running correctly and now it appears to not be responding to the keyboard. I first noticed that If I selected an object and used the delete key it did nothing. Further testing it does not respond to the + and - zoom keys. I tried different drawings and it is the same there. I have rebooted the computer and that did not help either. The mouse still works.
Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Ed

* September 22, 2017, 03:04:39 PM
Usually the first thing t try is to go to tools - customise - options tab use  'load from' to reload your normal workspace,  if you hadn't previously saved a workspace, you may need to click 'default' button,   you could if you wished type a name into the 'save in' part and save your current workspace, then click default and see if it sorts the problem out, if it does, scrap the one you saved and create one to your liking.

Worse case scenario  - you may need to delete the built in folder common troubleshooting.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 03:07:42 PM by Andy H »

* September 22, 2017, 04:07:15 PM
Hello Andy,
Thank you very much! It worked like a charm!

Have a fantastic weekend, you just made mine!

Ed