TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Storage Shed
Read 412 times
* July 31, 2017, 03:57:21 PM
I recently was asked by a member here for pointers as to how I drew my 3D stick frame house, it would be a long conversation as to how I got everything to work to achieve my drawing.

What I have done is made a storage shed using the same methods, I've also included the turbocad deluxe 2017 file for download so he can see the various layers and try to learn from them, I hope this helps user Wannabe to achieve his goal.

Deluxe 2017
Lightworks

* August 09, 2017, 07:25:54 AM
I've just noticed my previous comment in this thread isn't here - strange,  Ah well, it just said something like -

Nice work on the shed,  Thanks for posting  the file, its nice to see how people approach a project,   

* August 09, 2017, 06:54:48 PM
Thank's Andy,

I prefer to do a skeleton model then add the sheeting with material added, deluxe is very limited with the architecture tools and even with that its unable to create studded walls as far as I know, I also made my windows and doors to be more realistic, a trip to lowes or homedepot and write down the measurements, time consuming but once its done I have them for future use.

I'm currently working on a custom front door should be done soon.

Deluxe 2017
Lightworks