TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Storage Shed
Read 428 times
* July 31, 2017, 03:57:21 PM
I recently was asked by a member here for pointers as to how I drew my 3D stick frame house, it would be a long conversation as to how I got everything to work to achieve my drawing.

What I have done is made a storage shed using the same methods, I've also included the turbocad deluxe 2017 file for download so he can see the various layers and try to learn from them, I hope this helps user Wannabe to achieve his goal.

Deluxe 2017
Lightworks

* August 09, 2017, 07:25:54 AM
I've just noticed my previous comment in this thread isn't here - strange,  Ah well, it just said something like -

Nice work on the shed,  Thanks for posting  the file, its nice to see how people approach a project,   

* August 09, 2017, 06:54:48 PM
Thank's Andy,

I prefer to do a skeleton model then add the sheeting with material added, deluxe is very limited with the architecture tools and even with that its unable to create studded walls as far as I know, I also made my windows and doors to be more realistic, a trip to lowes or homedepot and write down the measurements, time consuming but once its done I have them for future use.

I'm currently working on a custom front door should be done soon.

Deluxe 2017
Lightworks