TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

New layers in paperspace viewport
Read 109 times
* July 27, 2017, 09:06:53 PM
I have created a drawing showing various construction stages (up to 60 stages) on a project, each stage is on a different layer.
I have then created viewports in paper space to show the various stages.
If I add a new layer in Model Space it adds it to all the existing paper space viewports and I have to go through every one each of the existing paper space viewports and turn off the new layer/s.

Is there a way to prevent new layers being automatically added to the existing viewports?

* July 28, 2017, 01:10:06 AM
IMSI changed something in v2016 which is still present in 2017 causing this behaviour to happen, (did not happen in v2015)  it was reported to IMSI - see this post http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,20502.0.html,  I don't know about CRCAD in that post, but I didn't received an answer from IMSI about it (e-mail was sent 21/04/2017).

All I can suggest is for you to report it to support again, and please post here if you get an answer, you could have a look at Alvin's post in the above thread and see if it would be of any use to your situation.