In TC21, why does the color of an object turn BLACK whenever layer 0 is turned off? I'm not sure if this is a bug in the software or a bug in my understanding. I am able to create this problem by doing the following:
1. Start with a new design.
2. Create a new layer called "3d_box".
3. Select the teacup to turn on draft rendering.
4. On layer 0, draw a 3d box.
5. Select the box and change its color to GREEN.
6. Move the box to layer "3d_box".
7. Turn off layer 0. This will cause the box to turn BLACK.
Note that this only appears to be a problem when draft rendering is turned on. In wireframe mode, the colors are as expected.
Is there a bug in the program, or am I doing something wrong?