TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Multi text Problem in Paper View
Read 266 times
* May 15, 2017, 01:58:16 AM
I am a new user to TuboCAD and am using TurboCAD 2016 Deluxe 64-bit on Windows 10 (Home Single Language, Version 1607, OS Build 14393.1198).
When I create Mult Text in Paper View (e.g. a Title Block) as can be seen in the attachment "Capture1.PNG", save the TurboCAD drawing file and then re-open the drawing file, the text appears as can be seen in the attachment "Capture2.PNG" i.e. additional text strings appears in front the first lines of original text. Even if I correct it and then resave, then same re-occurs.
I have also attached the TuboCAD drawing file.
How can I solve this problem?

* May 15, 2017, 08:14:00 AM
In your drawing, I found that if I explode each block of Multitext after correcting it, the drawing will save and reopen correctly. Exploding a Multitext block converts it into a set of Text objects; and I have no idea what causes the original problem or why this fix seems to work.

Henry H

* May 15, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
Thank you for "work around". It does work.
I see that there have been other complaints about this, so I wonder why it has not been formally fixed.

* May 18, 2017, 02:59:12 AM
I am a new user to TuboCAD and am using TurboCAD 2016 Deluxe 64-bit on Windows 10 (Home Single Language, Version 1607, OS Build 14393.1198).
When I create Mult Text in Paper View (e.g. a Title Block) as can be seen in the attachment "Capture1.PNG", save the TurboCAD drawing file and then re-open the drawing file, the text appears as can be seen in the attachment "Capture2.PNG" i.e. additional text strings appears in front the first lines of original text. Even if I correct it and then resave, then same re-occurs.
I have also attached the TuboCAD drawing file.
How can I solve this problem?

I opened your attached file in Deluxe 2017 and faced the same problem but i resized the multi text box and save the file and again open the saved file.Now the problem doesn't exist. and didn't need to explode the multi-text. i also opened the saved file in pro platinum 2017.

Rahama
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:25:19 AM by Rahama Shahad »

Rahama Shahad
SQAE
IMSI Design