TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Problem with TurboCad 2016
Read 180 times
* April 26, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
I'm in the process of learning TurboCad 2016. Today, in attempting to draw a rectangle and circle, I noticed the rectangle is missing the line from lower left side to bottom left, and the circle is missing a large part of the lower right quadrant. This occurred in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions. Can anyone pinpoint what the problem might be? Upon starting the program, I also get a message "This program is in use. Would you like to open the read only version?" I don't know if it affects working with the program, but it is annoying. I appreciate any help in overcoming these problems.

April 27, 2017, 02:15:42 AM
I'm in the process of learning TurboCad 2016. Today, in attempting to draw a rectangle and circle, I noticed the rectangle is missing the line from lower left side to bottom left, and the circle is missing a large part of the lower right quadrant. This occurred in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions. Can anyone pinpoint what the problem might be? Upon starting the program, I also get a message "This program is in use. Would you like to open the read only version?" I don't know if it affects working with the program, but it is annoying. I appreciate any help in overcoming these problems.

Hi Carlito,

this message usually appears when there is another instance of TC running.
Perhaps rebooting might be the easiest way to resolve this, or, take a look under Task Manager  to resolve the problem, by shutting down what you don't need?

Regards Tim

You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Testing/using with Win 10 and various TurboCAD 64-bit versions.