TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Polyline Tool
Read 308 times
* April 20, 2017, 09:00:19 AM
How do I control the direction that the arc segment form from right clicking o while using the polyline tool.
When using the polyline tool and right clicking and selecting the are segment, How do i control which direction the arc bends.
Right now it does not  what to bend in the direction I want it to go and I can't seem to find how to control the direction it bends.

Thanks,
Doug
TCv21ProPlat.

* April 20, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
How do I control the direction that the arc segment form from right clicking o while using the polyline tool.
When using the polyline tool and right clicking and selecting the are segment, How do i control which direction the arc bends.
Right now it does not  what to bend in the direction I want it to go and I can't seem to find how to control the direction it bends.

Thanks,
Doug
TCv21ProPlat.

I never have learned how to control that. I simply accept whatever arc direction TCad produces and then edit it afterward.

Henry H

* April 20, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
Maybe the Polyline tool in the Wiki can help. After you have chosen "Arc Segment", right-click again and choose the "Direction" option.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015, 2016, 2017
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit

April 21, 2017, 12:30:06 AM
That was informative John!  :P Thanks!

* April 22, 2017, 07:40:59 AM
Thanks Henry & John for the replies.

Henry the direction switch that John purposed does work but I find it hard to control exactly what I want it to do.

Thanks,
Doug

* April 22, 2017, 07:54:55 AM
Thanks Henry & John for the replies.

Henry the direction switch that John purposed does work but I find it hard to control exactly what I want it to do.

Thanks,
Doug

Yeah, that's what I meant, Doug. I gave up trying to control it.

Henry H