TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Polyline Tool
Read 328 times
* April 20, 2017, 09:00:19 AM
How do I control the direction that the arc segment form from right clicking o while using the polyline tool.
When using the polyline tool and right clicking and selecting the are segment, How do i control which direction the arc bends.
Right now it does not  what to bend in the direction I want it to go and I can't seem to find how to control the direction it bends.

Thanks,
Doug
TCv21ProPlat.

* April 20, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
How do I control the direction that the arc segment form from right clicking o while using the polyline tool.
When using the polyline tool and right clicking and selecting the are segment, How do i control which direction the arc bends.
Right now it does not  what to bend in the direction I want it to go and I can't seem to find how to control the direction it bends.

Thanks,
Doug
TCv21ProPlat.

I never have learned how to control that. I simply accept whatever arc direction TCad produces and then edit it afterward.

Henry H

* April 20, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
Maybe the Polyline tool in the Wiki can help. After you have chosen "Arc Segment", right-click again and choose the "Direction" option.

John R.

V17—V21, 2015, 2016, 2017
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10, 64-bit

April 21, 2017, 12:30:06 AM
That was informative John!  :P Thanks!

* April 22, 2017, 07:40:59 AM
Thanks Henry & John for the replies.

Henry the direction switch that John purposed does work but I find it hard to control exactly what I want it to do.

Thanks,
Doug

* April 22, 2017, 07:54:55 AM
Thanks Henry & John for the replies.

Henry the direction switch that John purposed does work but I find it hard to control exactly what I want it to do.

Thanks,
Doug

Yeah, that's what I meant, Doug. I gave up trying to control it.

Henry H