TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Mechanical STEM Turbocad Designs & Constraints
Read 280 times
* May 21, 2017, 10:42:20 PM
In my opinion Turbocad is damn good at mechanical design and has helped me reach my goals todate.

What I like to see improved is the constraint handling if thats possible and a thorough tutorial on how to implement constraint element for mechanical design. Based on the searches on this topic in the forum everyone has some complaints on the limitations of these tools. For me personally when designing mechanical techniques its vital to determine beforehand if the concept is workable, therefore constraints are extremely useful. But sometimes I just dont get the desired results.

Can IMSI look into this important topic as it goes hand in hand with prototyping the design.

Thanks

Daz

Darryl
TCW 2015 Platinum, TCW 2016 Platinum, TCW 2017 Platinum, Graficalc & Windows 10
using Lightworks & Redsdk

* May 22, 2017, 09:20:36 AM
Amen.

Every once in a while I feel the need for self-flagellation and assign myself a new problem involving Constraints. But it never seems to get easier.

Henry H