TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

TimeStamp
Read 367 times
* April 13, 2017, 12:44:23 PM
I do contract drafting for millwork and find the timestamp very useful in keeping track of my estimates.
My wish would be having a pause function to stop the clock and possibly having it re-start with the first mouse movement.

DonCW

2017 Platinum
Light Works Plug in
Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.

April 14, 2017, 01:14:44 AM
I do contract drafting for millwork and find the timestamp very useful in keeping track of my estimates.
My wish would be having a pause function to stop the clock and possibly having it re-start with the first mouse movement.

This has been discussed and many of us (myself included) agree with you.  Personally, I would like the 'pause' function to be automatic (when the TurboCAD window is not active; when there have been no changes since the last AutoSave; when the system Screen Blanker is active, etc.).

As it is, you can 'pause' the clock by saving and closing the file.

Jeff

TC Pro Platinum 2017, 2016 & 2015 (all with LightWorks) & V21
System: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz, ASRock X99 Extreme4, 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM, Gigabyte GTX 970, Samsung NVMe SSD 950 (256GB), Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) SP1

* April 14, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

This has been discussed and many of us (myself included) agree with you.  Personally, I would like the 'pause' function to be automatic (when the TurboCAD window is not active; when there have been no changes since the last AutoSave; when the system Screen Blanker is active, etc.).

As it is, you can 'pause' the clock by saving and closing the file.

I like your idea, it sounds even easier.

Jeff

DonCW

2017 Platinum
Light Works Plug in
Windows 10
There's so much to learn and not much time left to learn it.