TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

TC Truck
Read 713 times
March 18, 2017, 06:14:44 PM
This is a different version of the truck I modeled for the TC 2017 new features poster I created. It has the most horrible looking front end but I an not sure I want to spend any more time on it. I do like how much of it looks but it just feels out of proportion somehow, even though I used an image for a guide.

March 19, 2017, 01:50:41 AM
Don,

well, it looks fine to me . . .  8)

Regards Tim

You can design without engineering, but you cannot engineer without design.
Using Win 10 with Designer 2017 and TurboCAD Pro. Plat. 2016 - 64-bit versions.

* March 19, 2017, 07:59:30 AM
This is a different version of the truck I modeled for the TC 2017 new features poster I created. It has the most horrible looking front end but I an not sure I want to spend any more time on it. I do like how much of it looks but it just feels out of proportion somehow, even though I used an image for a guide.
\

Very nice model, Don. I see what you mean about the front end. Don't know just what's wrong, but I think it looks better if I hold my hand up to block my view of the front wheel.

Henry H

* March 19, 2017, 11:37:34 AM
I think if you put a chrome strip horizontally in the middle of the headlights might help.

TC 2017 Plat. x32 / x64 (LightWorks)
Win 10 Pro 64.
i7-3770 16 GB. Ram.
Nivda GeForce GTX 970 4 GB.