TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

CAM Interface
Read 1279 times
* March 10, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
Hi Guys

The Turbocad CAM interface needs a refresh and or revisiting, it looks old by todays standards. It appears to me that the app was most likely designed a number of years ago and has had no updates since. I would like to see the help ( compiled help ) killed off as it's almost impossible to read for accuracy ( see my prev posts on conversion issues ). Further that since the buzz words for today are stem and that imsi are using that term to promote educational software an update to the cam app is imperative.

That's my opinion.

Daz 

Thanks Daz
TCW V21, 2016 & 2017 PP, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc, TCMap, TurboPDF V2-V3 & Lightworks mostly
Windows 10 Home ed. i7 @ 3400Ghz, 16GB, Nvidia 960GTX 4GB ram, 2TB HD, 500GB SSD & 128GB SSD

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

January 09, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
Would love to have a 3 or 4 axis cam and get rid of BobCad all together. Willing to pay a lot more than the 2 1/2d is selling for

Don Pillow
TurboCad Platinum Pro 2016, 2017, BobCad 30-4 Axis, ArtCam, AutoDesk Fusion and Inventor,  Affinity Designer, VariCad 2017, Sketchup 2017, Rhinoceros V5
HMSAdviser  and Predator CNC Editor
+ a lot of Photo Editing and Astronomy Software
www.dp-designs.biz