TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Master Bath.TC 2016. RedSDK.
Read 1994 times
* February 11, 2017, 10:45:55 AM
Hello,
My name is Konstantin. It is my first post on this forum. I have been using TurboCad for couple of years now. It is on and off relationship for me. Thanks to Donald's Cheke tutorials and this forum I managed to get familiar and some sort comfortable with this program. Still a lot to learn here. Hehe.

This is Master Bedroom rendering of project our company is working on. I used RedSDK as my render and Global Illumination Fine. I set Render Scene Luminance to Twilight and for lights I used copy of Fluoresc Architec AV with reduced parameters.(had to try many times to find right one).As Materials I used mix of native,like Brass and Mirror(a little modified) and the rest of textures  I found on internet.

Thank you for your time. Any opinion or suggestion is appreciated.

My system is Dell Precision T5600 with two Xeon E5 2660 Processors,64Gb of Ram and Nvidia Geforce GTX 970.

* February 11, 2017, 12:53:52 PM
Welcome,  looks great Konstantin,  somebody sure likes their mirrors.

* February 11, 2017, 01:13:50 PM
Not my cup of tea,but it was interesting to see how RedSKD performs with all these reflections....

* February 11, 2017, 02:29:26 PM
That's a beautiful job, Konstantin.

Henry H

* February 12, 2017, 12:24:15 PM
Thank you for your reply. I still have to experiment with render.For example I can't figure out how to get rid of jagged edges of sun rays coming through the window. I have the same problem in another room I rendered.Is it a common problem with RedSDK or it can be fixed trough the settings?

Thanks. K.

February 12, 2017, 12:34:04 PM
Your renders look great Konstantin.

* February 12, 2017, 01:27:01 PM
Thank you Don! It is so great to hear it form you. You should have credit for my work ,I progressed in TC because of your tutorials and tips you have on your website.
Thanks again!

K.

February 14, 2017, 09:38:23 AM
Hi Konstantin.  Nice model and rendering! Thanks for sharing.
I'll try to see about getting an answer to your jagged sun ray's question.

Thanks,
Dave Taylor
TurboCAD Product Manager

February 15, 2017, 11:03:27 AM
Knock Out!
After years in the Business it is rare to see something innovative that works, and I have never seen or even thought of mirrors as drawer fronts.
The drawing shows a real understanding of TC.

Could the jagged edge issue be as simple as more anti-aliasing? I'm certainly no expert.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:06:18 AM by McSlash »

RMc____
In preparing for battle, planning is essential, but plans are useless . . . Dwight David Eisenhower
v 19.2 Pro Platinum 64 bit
v 14.2 Pro
Turbo Floor Plan Pro v 15
Windows 10 x 64 Home

* February 15, 2017, 02:43:41 PM
Thank you for your comment!

I have never thought about anti-aliasing. My problem is that if I reduce output of power for lights in Luminance then I start to see "pixelated"edges. But if I keep default power then whole scene looks overexposed. As for Sun Liminance  I use defaults and still can't control the edges.
K.

February 16, 2017, 05:33:04 AM
Konstantin,

your render looks good, but miss me shadows there. And some reflection are "oddly" and green tone on reflections surfaces also.

Quality render mode is fixed setting and there is very hard solve problem with jagged edges of sun rays. Some changes as "Sample Count" from the luminances setting not working, because Quality render - Global Illumination Standard or Fine they set up lower sample for luminances as global for scene and ignore this setting from the luminances. These Quality render modes are more for faster render and "better preview".

In Advanced Render Style you can control better samples from reflection materials, samples from luminances, anti-aliasing and etc.

Can you please post as screens your setting for materials which you set up and luminance setting also? Or the source file if is possible, It would be better
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:27:26 PM by Majo »

Intel Core i7-3770 CPU 3,40GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, 120+60GB SSD, Win 7 HP 64bit

TurboCAD Pro Platinum x64
www.invent-dizajn.sk, www.facebook.com/marian.jurcak

February 17, 2017, 12:27:53 PM
My setting for similar interior it would be something like this probably ...

Intel Core i7-3770 CPU 3,40GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, 120+60GB SSD, Win 7 HP 64bit

TurboCAD Pro Platinum x64
www.invent-dizajn.sk, www.facebook.com/marian.jurcak

* February 17, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
My setting for similar interior it would be something like this probably ...

Fantastic.

Henry H