TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

Material Spheres
Read 968 times
January 17, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
Just something for fun, trying to mimic a render I saw on the net. I did a bit of distance blur in Photoshop just for a change of pace.

* January 17, 2017, 06:33:36 PM
How did you render that, Don? I seem to see a little bit of (desirable) color bleeding.

Henry H

* January 18, 2017, 04:26:25 AM
As usual, Don your renders are spectacular. One of the things that always catches my eye is the way objects have reflections of other objects and environment.
That goes for the other many renders you have posted in the last few weeks.

TC 21 Deluxe, TC 20 Platinum, TC 2015 Platinum, TC 2016 Platinum, TC 2017 Platinum
i7- 3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4 GHz, 16G Crucial Ballistic, ASRock Extreme 4, EVGA 1060 SSC, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

January 18, 2017, 03:22:08 PM
How did you render that, Don? I seem to see a little bit of (desirable) color bleeding.

Henry H

Hi Henry,

I used LightWorks to render using a simple Environment Shader w Light probe.
I did a bit of post editing in Photoshop to increase contrast a small amount and used something called a Tilt-Shift Blur on the final render just to blur, for the most part, the background.

* January 18, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

Henry H

Hi Henry,

I did a bit of post editing in Photoshop to increase contrast a small amount and used something called a Tilt-Shift Blur on the final render just to blur, for the most part, the background.

OK. I thought maybe you had used one of the Lightworks AR modes.

Henry H

January 18, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

Henry H

Hi Henry,

OK. I thought maybe you had used one of the Lightworks AR modes.

Henry H

No, just Quality Raytrace.