TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

tutorial for editor script element parametric (TurboCAD v15.2)
Read 5486 times
January 15, 2010, 01:29:19 PM
hello everyboby , I am artist in French and I am looking for tutorials for making parametric object. if someone did something on this subject is welcome. I await your reponce thank you in advance

* January 15, 2010, 01:47:54 PM
hello everyboby , I am artist in French and I am looking for tutorials for making parametric object. if someone did something on this subject is welcome. I await your reponce thank you in advance

Perhaps the attached excerpt from the TCad Reference Manual will be helpful.

Henry H

[attachment deleted by admin]

January 16, 2010, 05:56:29 AM
Hello Henry Hubich
I want to thank you for answering my message. Part of the manual you tell me I know. I already do because of simple object as a parameter.
but when you continue the manual on page 313 you have a chapter dealing with the script editor parametric element. pui am when the procedure is reached on furniture such as the Cabinet_T. and looking more ready script that appears I realized that the story of the handful was a file drawer. tcw with something simple command is: HandleName = Parameter ( "handle", "Plug", Set (FOLDERLIST ( ".. \ .. \ Handler \" "*. tcw ")));

over the tray is already drawing as the handle and I ask myself how it is to duplicate this together. more in my manual it is said that the creation of script there is more detail on the cd in the docuemnt "Docs" on the subject but I did not find was the manual in pdf.

I also put a screenshot on the scritp Cabinet_T

* January 16, 2010, 09:31:32 AM
Hello Henry Hubich
I want to thank you for answering my message. Part of the manual you tell me I know. I already do because of simple object as a parameter.
but when you continue the manual on page 313 you have a chapter dealing with the script editor parametric element. pui am when the procedure is reached on furniture such as the Cabinet_T. and looking more ready script that appears I realized that the story of the handful was a file drawer. tcw with something simple command is: HandleName = Parameter ( "handle", "Plug", Set (FOLDERLIST ( ".. \ .. \ Handler \" "*. tcw ")));

over the tray is already drawing as the handle and I ask myself how it is to duplicate this together. more in my manual it is said that the creation of script there is more detail on the cd in the docuemnt "Docs" on the subject but I did not find was the manual in pdf.

I also put a screenshot on the scritp Cabinet_T

I'm sorry I cannot offer more help. I have never actually made a parametric object.

Henry H

January 16, 2010, 12:04:04 PM
by henry cons you can see if your cd on in the Docs folder if you have a pdf file on editor script element parametric. otherwise you will have an address of someone at TurboCAD for which I sought further information on this subject thank you in advance

* January 16, 2010, 06:45:16 PM
by henry cons you can see if your cd on in the Docs folder if you have a pdf file on editor script element parametric. otherwise you will have an address of someone at TurboCAD for which I sought further information on this subject thank you in advance

Will the SDK documentation help you? Here's the Table of Contents...

Henry H

January 16, 2010, 11:39:36 PM
what you show me henry is using to make macros. I think we should ask is if they imsi of paper on this subject that I saw on the forum there was John R with the logo as icon TurboCAD can - be it will aid us in our research because there although a person who did is the basic market model imsi ilse are not alone?

* January 17, 2010, 08:37:40 AM
Bonjour Wilfried,

re: editor script element parametric
I think you may need the Customized Programming chapter from V16 Help (attached below). There is a list at the end that you may be looking for.

The SDK section in this forum might be useful. Kevan, who monitors the SDK Forum, also has stuff in the Wiki site: SDK, but that seems restricted to 'registered users'. It's also a work-in-progress.  :)

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2019
Designer, Deluxe, (Professional, Expert, Basic), Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro (1803), 64-bit

* January 17, 2010, 12:52:31 PM
what you show me henry is using to make macros. I think we should ask is if they imsi of paper on this subject that I saw on the forum there was John R with the logo as icon TurboCAD can - be it will aid us in our research because there although a person who did is the basic market model imsi ilse are not alone?

How about this?

Henry H

January 18, 2010, 03:36:09 AM
hello henry, put your finger on is that if you have other information or other document is over I am willing to take. I'm going to translate into French can be studied more closely. I want to thank "John R" for having answered