TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Redsdk Rendering, Lights & Camera
Read 714 times
* June 22, 2016, 01:08:08 AM
Are there any Red Render afficinados ( experts ) here?

The fundamental problem that I've got is that my machine drawings may not suit detailed rendering
due to their real world sizes in relation to other objects in the drawing as well. I've studied Henry's photorealism
document, paid for and read Don's article on the Boardroom Tutorial, looked at house plans and others rendering results, which are 1st class, but they don't help me with my design problems. I'm guessing here but the Boardroom Tutorial is an open room versus my much smaller objects that either loose clarity in relation to other objects detail when viewed or printed. If I can't solve this I may seek someone on a "work for hire basis".

If anyone has knowledge in fine detail, lights and camera please give me a heads up.

Thanks

Darryl

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW 2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc & Windows 10 using Lightworks mostly

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best

June 23, 2016, 02:11:27 AM
Darryl can you post a sample drawing of what you are trying to render?
Also please tell us what version of TC you are using, so we can give you the proper advice.

Thanks,
Dave Taylor
TurboCAD Product Manager

* June 24, 2016, 01:08:24 AM
Thanks for the offer Dave, for the most part it's now fixed, see my post in the general forum.

Darryl

Thanks Daz ( Darryl )
Using TCW 2015, 2016 & 2017 Platinum, Animation Lab V5, Graficalc & Windows 10 using Lightworks mostly

Good better best
Never let it rest
Until your good is better
And your better is best