I'd never heard of GrafiCalc; Google indicates that it's not a TurboCAD product but was developed by GEOMATE, and that it can be used in conjunction with a CAD program. I'm guessing that TCad would be a suitable CAD program. It's been several years since I used a TCad Beam Analysis tool, but here's how it was then...
1. Do they integrate with my TCW Platinum 2016 or are they stand alone?
Integrates smoothly with TCad.
2. Can I get answers from either re: Aluminum v Steel components as objects in tcw?
( will they evaluate the structural capacity of either material )
Calculates stresses; it's up to you to decide whether those stresses are acceptable.
3. Is or are these tools designed by engineering companies/engineers?
4. Are the answers reliable and can they be factually checked by engineering computations?
They can be checked, and IMO they should be. (Would you blindly trust important calcs made by a brand-new employee?) But each time I checked, I found the results to be correct.
5. Do they produce the calculations for checking?
Nope; just the results.