TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Can of Spam
Read 3461 times
* January 07, 2010, 09:18:06 PM
Today I was walking around at Walmart and pass some Spam in the isle and got me thinking. I got Spam some where. ;D.. I started it in version 9.5 finish it 11.2 I'm guessing this file is over 5 years old from the day I started it. Wow wee finally finish it up.Yup entirely made with TC.No Photoshop or Paint.Net.Wasn't easy as it looks setting the label took hours too get in.Well I hope enjoy it as much I persevere the challenge of doing it.

W.D.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* January 07, 2010, 09:20:20 PM
Nice job, wd. Would look even better with Perspective enabled.

People sneer at Spam, but I like it ;-)

Henry H

* January 07, 2010, 09:46:29 PM
Nice work,Wd.
The labels looks very good, thats not my speciality, and like Henry sez you can show some nice shots in perspective.

About that spam, I always will remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

January 07, 2010, 10:38:38 PM
Mmm... Nothing like a Spamburger in the woods. Watch out for bears. My wife and I have a friend who collects Spam knickknacks. There are a surprising many of them out there too.  :D

BradE [ dean3Design ]
Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32GB 1333 DDR3, FirePro V5900
TC 21 Platinum (64-Bit) Running on Win7 Pro SP1

January 08, 2010, 01:38:24 AM
Nice one WD.
Can't stand the stuff myself.
Got to agree with Henry though, a bit of perspective would have made all the difference.

Regards

Dave

Dave C
TC Pro V14.2 - TC 21 Platinum 64 Bit Build 22.3
Intel i-4770K 3.5GHz
120GB ssd 2TB hd
16GB memory
64bit Windows 7 Pro

www.ipernity.com/fizzyfitz

* January 08, 2010, 04:35:39 AM
Brad

Hmm!!Sounds different Spam burgers got give me the recipe.I usually fry me up a few slices with scramble eggs on Kaiser roll a little Tabasco.And wash back with cup of Sanka Oh yeah!!.Makes for a filling breakfast sandwich when one goes hunting early in the AM. Those who are fans of pork roll and cheese will love this sandwich.Well you suggested it I made the Perspective shot,I tried few different angles but the can started to levitate off the table when I tried it kinda weird :)

Thanks for the look see guys,
W.D.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 07:07:13 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton

* January 08, 2010, 11:11:59 AM
This looks a lot better.

re: Trying different angles

Sometimes doing a bit of a Dynamic Zoom (Ctrl+drag mouse wheel) will change things, then you can change your view somewhat. You can also try "Target Point - Drawing Center" in Camera Properties (Ctrl+Alt+C). Another, reset the "UP Vector" to 0,0,1; that usually straightens up tilted perspective views.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:13:46 AM by John R »

John R.

V17—V21, 2015—2018
Designer, Deluxe, Expert, Basic, Platinum
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit

* November 10, 2010, 08:47:37 AM
Good Oh!!Spam.Got luv it..Come together even in desperate situations.Who would guess the U.S. Navy would carry cases of it.Check out the enclosed link :P.I should send them my recipe for a breakfast sandwich. ;D

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/11/10/thousands-on-stranded-carnival-cruise-ship-eating-spam-provided/?icid=maing

November 10, 2010, 09:41:57 AM
Good job, W.D.

Ooo-Rah for Spam and eggs.  8)

Don Ritchie

TC 11.2 and 17.2 Platinum