TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Drafting Pallatte
Read 1183 times
* January 03, 2010, 10:03:57 AM
I know there is a difference between Pro and Deluxe, just how much I dont know. I am gonna purchase Deluxe, price reasons....

So one of my questions is that I couldnt find, I am sure its on there site somewheres,

1) does Deluxe come with the drafting pallatte? That is a really neat feature I am currently playing around with and is very usefull to me.  ;D

2) Just how much of a difference drafting wise is the two versions? I am assuming I still have 3d capabilities in Deluxe like I would with Pro. Am I still able to draft complex 3d drawings?  ???

3) I am assumig I am gonna lose some of the solid modeling tools in Deluxe?  :-[

4) Macros and Symbols I really dont care about. I learned by hand, then Autocad, then CADMAX and now this.  ;)

5) Just how much of a difference is there between the two? 16 or previous versions.  ???

And if there is a really big difference betweeen the two, then why do they give you pro for a demo which really isnt gonna do me any good what so ever?   :(
Just some questions I am being curious about. Thanks.

Windows 7, TurboCad ver 15.2

* January 03, 2010, 10:22:10 AM
5) Just how much of a difference is there between the two? 16 or previous versions.  ???
Checking out the comparison matrix will answer lot of inquiry's

"http://www.turbocad.co.uk/turbocad_16_benefits_and_features.html "
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:12:31 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison