TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

opening pro 15 with deluxe 15
Read 1761 times
* January 01, 2010, 12:23:19 PM
Sholud one be able to open a pro version(15.2) with a deluxe version(15)?

* January 01, 2010, 01:28:07 PM

Probably so, but the result depends upon the content of the drawing. Deluxe does not recognize Solids and you may run into trouble if the drawing contains such entities.

Henry H

* January 02, 2010, 02:02:35 AM

Probably so, but the result depends upon the content of the drawing. Deluxe does not recognize Solids and you may run into trouble if the drawing contains such entities.

Henry H
Would work around like changing a model to surface in Pro and open it in Deluxe have solution?Or changing to DWG,or DXF and bring into Deluxe this way achieve results?

W.D.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:41:59 AM by wd »

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* January 05, 2010, 03:49:36 PM
Thankyou fellas,  I sorry I could not get back sooner.  Ayway, I found out that it can.  My friend was trying open it and he got a mess that said it wouild not load some things.  It tuned out that I thought he said it wouldt open it but what really happened was it could not open the text part of it because he didnt have the text style I do.  So, I gave it him and it worked ok.  This was just a 2D drawing.

Thanks,
Al