Larger offcuts can mean material saving
(see below)! DAEX can be set for different types of companies and their way of working, machine equipment, individual requirements including the method of use offcuts. We can to set DAEX for a lot of various solution.
Many of our users want:
1. To have more large offcuts after optimization which can be used for another cuttig/product = material saving (this use most our users)
2. Place the most pieces on panel regardless of the size of offcuts (user do not work with offcuts) = also material saving for this solution
Next solution see below.
3. They use standard saws with printing standard cutting plans (they use "optimlal" setting)
4. They use automated saws or CNC using data export into these machines. In this case we have to adapt to the possibilities a specific machines which generally doesn't use the power of our optimization. There is usually an effort to find a compromise between cutting speed and material consumption (they use "Long/Short/Combination" setting).
5. They use our NESTING for milling more pieces
6. Next individual solutions for small, medium and large companies with a complete linking trade to production.
7. Further links to accounting and stock programs ..
I suppose you could meet the point 2). Let me know I can set it.
Also please, send me your order which you comparing the cutting plans. I need your order form DAEX (format DZA and PDF with cutting plans) and PDF cutting plans from Cutlist. Please see here for save DZAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQmJLQZ_8V8