TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

The purpose of these forums is to discuss TurboCAD.  Please keep the discussion of other products to compatibility issues or how the other software’s can be used with TurboCAD.

Regen and System Registry
Read 1852 times
* July 21, 2015, 12:43:15 PM
I am playing with the DotNetTCRegen sample in the sdk (TurboCAD 18 32bit and visual studio 2013).  I can get the project to compile and can insert a round rectangle into a drawing. 

However when I try to copy and paste (ctrl+c, ctrl+v) the round rectangle I get the following error: "Failed to create object. Make sure the object is entered in the system registry."

I can get the VBNETRoundRect/VBNETRoundRectBridge combination to compile as well and don't run into any issues with copy and paste.  Checking in the windows registry it looks like when vbnetroundrect made a bunch of registry entries when it compiled but DotNetTCRegen Didn't.

Ultimately I am asking does anyone know if the "Failed to create object ..." error is actually related to the system registry?  And how I would be able to get the DotNetTCRegen example to copy and paste correctly?