TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Tiger Wood's Xmas Photo
Read 2511 times
* December 08, 2009, 08:53:47 AM
John B.

[attachment deleted by admin]

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
1 GB Hard Drive 16 GB RAM
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* December 08, 2009, 09:53:02 AM
looks like someone been playing with photoshop. ::)

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* December 08, 2009, 09:55:19 AM
He deserves it.

John B.

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* December 08, 2009, 11:43:29 AM
You know the old saying. "Variety is the spice of life "One  can't  have enough of one flavor. All is left to this saga is a love baby in the making somewhere and we now have a nighttime TV drama. ;D

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton

* December 09, 2009, 10:22:06 AM
I think she's moved out.

John B.

John B.
TCv2019 Platinum
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
AMD Radeon RX 580 Series

* December 09, 2009, 02:55:16 PM
Yup and she bought a mansion overseas and his mother in law had to go to the hospital and another one of his playmates is coming out in to the mix of things.Oh what a tangle web we weave when we tend to deceive!! .See the thing is he got caught never leave trail if one going to play.If you do want to play never get married and sign your fortune away in screwy  pre nup.The best thing to do is get divorce first than play.Look at the Donald T. he always come s out smelling like a rose you never read any controversy. He is the man.Bravo

December 14, 2009, 05:27:21 PM
Yup and she bought a mansion overseas and his mother in law had to go to the hospital and another one of his playmates is coming out in to the mix of things.Oh what a tangle web we weave when we tend to deceive!! .See the thing is he got caught never leave trail if one going to play.If you do want to play never get married and sign your fortune away in screwy  pre nup.The best thing to do is get divorce first than play.Look at the Donald T. he always come s out smelling like a rose you never read any controversy. He is the man.Bravo

Yes, just the two men that we all want our young sons to grow up to be, Tiger and Trump.  Smart.

I have 3 great looking kids, thank God my wife cheats on me.
Using V15.2, Windows 7 Home Edition 64bit

December 16, 2009, 09:43:54 AM
What does Tiger and baby seals have in common? They are both beat with clubs by Scandanavians.