TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Adding Symbol Libraries
Read 3013 times
* March 27, 2015, 02:45:03 AM
I just loaded TC 2015 Deluxe and tried to use the TC symbol libraries that I purchased with version 21, but none of them are in the file location tree.  I ran the TC Symbols install program again and installed all of the symbols in the TC 2015 symbols directory but they still don't show up within TC's file location tree.

Is there a way to have TC find the libraries or do I have to add all ~ 30+ symbol directory locations one at a time manually >:(?  I would think that the TC Symbols install program would automatically update the TC 2015 Programs file locations.

Thank You,
David

* March 27, 2015, 06:19:33 AM
Hi there. I have never used a deluxe version before so can't help there. But I think that the symbols library are specific that that version. So i think you need to install the symbol library for 2015. I could be wrong. Have you tried re-installing TC and then re-install the symbols library. The symbols library should installed in the same directory as TC.

TC 2017 Plat. x32 / x64 (LightWorks)
Win 10 Pro 64.
i7-3770 16 GB. Ram.
Nivda GeForce GTX 970 4 GB.

March 27, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
David,

Symbols install file for 2015 is available for download at this link
http://downloads.imsidesign.com/TC2015/deluxe/TurboCAD_2015_Deluxe_Symbols.exe

Run the symbols installer after closing TurboCAD and disabling anti-virus.