TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Be sure your post is relevant to the current discussion.  Create a new topic within the appropriate board if you are unsure.

Crashing in advanced render solved
Read 627 times
* April 13, 2015, 06:06:08 PM
I have had a few problems today rendering my model on any of the advanced render modes in model space, but  to my surprise when I rendered in a viewport it worked just fine and not only that it now works in model space as well.

If you have any problems with advanced render, try rendering it in a viewport first as it may solve the problem like I have had today!.

* April 13, 2015, 06:36:47 PM
What problems did you have?

Henry H

* April 13, 2015, 07:53:46 PM
My advanced render in model space crashed every time regardless of what kind of advanced render and the system spat the dummy.

My system is v19.2 pro platinum 64 bit, and to be fair I don't use advanced render very often and also the model I was rendering was part of a much larger model so I copied and pasted it into a new drawing .

When I decided to try it in a viewport, to my surprise it worked just fine and was very quick with render time. I have an 4ghz 8 core system with 32gb memory on windows 8.2 64 bit.

Maybe along the way one of my turbocad system files has become corrupt and rendering in a viewport may have righted the problem.