TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

Training CDs Ver 11. No sound in demos in XP SP3 or Vista
Read 2825 times
May 21, 2009, 12:31:05 PM
When I use the training Cd's I cannot get any sound output for the demos showing volume controls.

Do I need a plug-in for these, and if so which one. I have all the various Windows sound devices switched on.

Thanks for any advice.

toolman59

toolman59
TC 19 DLX
Win 10 Pro 64bit

May 21, 2009, 01:45:58 PM
Do you have the 2d and 3d training CD's or the personal tutor?

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

May 22, 2009, 08:44:18 AM
I have the 2D and 3D Training CDs.

toolman59

toolman59
TC 19 DLX
Win 10 Pro 64bit

May 22, 2009, 10:20:02 AM
There is a program in the TurboCAD training folder on your machine named rwcelan.exe try running that and see if that fixes the problem with the sound.

Rip Fowler
IMSIDesign LLC

May 22, 2009, 12:54:20 PM
Further to my reply regarding the type of training Cd's, although the printed titles are "Training CD  2D Tutor" and "Training CD 3D Tutor" when the initial Dialog Box loads the title is "TurboCAD Personal Tutor" with a list of menus.

I have loaded the first time support files. When I open the the Electronic Book and select one of the topics and start the QuickCam demo there is a deafening silence, even with the volume full up.

I do not have the rwcelan.exe file installed, or on the Cd's. I should have said that this is the Pro version.

My old version 6 training CD chatters away during demos.

toolman59

toolman59
TC 19 DLX
Win 10 Pro 64bit