TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

My Mach3 Post Processor
Read 2380 times
October 03, 2014, 05:23:22 AM
Just curious, Who has downloaded it, & if it was useful? Also discuss any changes that you guys have made to it for your machine.

TurboCAD user since v3
 TurboCAD on flickr || My twitter ||

* October 04, 2014, 12:20:52 AM
Downloaded and used at the suggestion of another (lemel man) and used with total success.Thank you!

* October 04, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

I have downloaded the Post and, as an absolute beginner in CNC, very
much appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity in making this
available.

I am in the throes of converting my manual BP clone. So far, I have the X and Y axes drives working. I am building the Z axis drive at the moment. To date, this has involved little more machining than bolt hole circles and circular holes and pockets, and I have simply written G-code directly into Mach3 to facilitate this, operating the quill manually. So far things are working well and I hope to have all 3 axis working before the end of
this year.

I have TCCAM 18 so your post will be a great help in getting started with
that. Its first outing will probably be for shaped parts needed to complete
the Z axis drive assembly. This should be quite soon.

In case anyone is interested in the same kit, I have Kinco CD422A drives
and SMH80/60 servo motors with a CSLab CSMIO IP-A controller. So far,
everything has worked hassle free as expected.

October 14, 2014, 09:04:57 AM
Thanks for the replies. I assumed there would be more replies, this latest version has been downloaded 31 times.

TurboCAD user since v3

July 24, 2015, 06:00:13 PM
Hi Ken
I just downloaded your file one of my customers just purchased a CNC 2nd hand router with mach 3 ,I have never used it so 'I will give him a hand getting it going he has never tried CNC being an house electrician. I am going to show him TCC I know there are other better cad can out there but I know TCC well enough to do it over the phone he lives 2hrs away

Gee dad.......... what could go wrong ( see Pic)

July 27, 2015, 08:29:28 AM
Good deal. Pakman. Thanks.

TurboCAD user since v3