TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When replying to a specific statement be sure to quote the previous post.

What's With the Verification Step?
Read 879 times
* July 22, 2014, 02:03:26 PM
Enter the letters shown?  Yeah, right.  They are almost illegible.  Can't tell upper case from lower case and some of them are almost completely masked with lines/fuzz/etc.  Usually takes me 2-3 tries before I get lucky.

And ..... wouldn't you know, the set for this post is the clearest I've seen yet :(

* July 22, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
Going of Turbotech's comments you shouldn't have a problem after a few more posts (unless they have changed things recently),  see

http://forums.turbocad.com/index.php/topic,14813.msg84896.html#msg84896

* July 23, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
I've just joined another forum that uses this pictorial verification, and I was impressed by the pictorial captcha, so I screen-grabbed it.   Assemble the out-of-place jigsaw pieces in the image of a piston and conrod.   

* July 24, 2014, 03:43:18 AM
Well Murray,I have to say about time someone came up with a better security methodology, I like many others have multiple goes at the Capcha words on most sites. This is a far better idea!.

* July 28, 2014, 05:21:51 PM
minuteman64,
I too have this problem and I find that zooming in helps me (ctrl-scroll wheel to zoom; ctrl-0 to reset). In fact that's what I had to do to post this reply (and edit) cause I can't even begin to see what those letters are.
Mitch
edit: I don't think it's case sensitive.
re-edit: I'm positive it's not case sensitive.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:31:43 PM by 3dme »