TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

Opps, Can't Find My TurboCad Serial Number.
Read 8268 times
* October 25, 2009, 06:21:04 PM
I have just upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 and have to reinstall all my software. I've looked everywhere and can't find my serial number for TC16. I normally keep a copy of the SN with my installation disks, but, it seems that I failed to follow my normal practice in this case.

How can I find my SN?

* October 25, 2009, 07:19:20 PM

How can I find my SN?

Isn't it printed on the disk envelope?

Henry H

* October 27, 2009, 06:15:25 PM
Thanx, Henry. Yeah, you are right. Thing was, I couldn't locate the sleeve for the CD and was wondering how else one could obtain it. Turned out that, after a bit of searching on a cluttered desk, I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!

* October 28, 2009, 12:59:22 AM
I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!
Would also suggest that you create a simple text file listing this, & other, Serial numbers.

October 28, 2009, 03:27:23 PM
...can't find my serial number for TC16....
How can I find my SN?
I see you found the serial number, but you could also look in the e-mail you got with with the activation key. In this mail is also the serial number.
Always print or save this mail in a safe place.

I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!
Would also suggest that you create a simple text file listing this, & other, Serial numbers.
A small useful software e.g. "Belarc Advisor" (free) can display a detailed profile of your installed software, serial numbers, hardware e.c.t., and you can then save or print this information.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars
www.lm-illustration.dk

(TurboCAD PRO PLATINUM v2016 64bit)