TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

Remember to do a search before you ask a question!!!

Opps, Can't Find My TurboCad Serial Number.
Read 8089 times
* October 25, 2009, 06:21:04 PM
I have just upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 and have to reinstall all my software. I've looked everywhere and can't find my serial number for TC16. I normally keep a copy of the SN with my installation disks, but, it seems that I failed to follow my normal practice in this case.

How can I find my SN?

* October 25, 2009, 07:19:20 PM

How can I find my SN?

Isn't it printed on the disk envelope?

Henry H

* October 27, 2009, 06:15:25 PM
Thanx, Henry. Yeah, you are right. Thing was, I couldn't locate the sleeve for the CD and was wondering how else one could obtain it. Turned out that, after a bit of searching on a cluttered desk, I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!

* October 28, 2009, 12:59:22 AM
I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!
Would also suggest that you create a simple text file listing this, & other, Serial numbers.

October 28, 2009, 03:27:23 PM
...can't find my serial number for TC16....
How can I find my SN?
I see you found the serial number, but you could also look in the e-mail you got with with the activation key. In this mail is also the serial number.
Always print or save this mail in a safe place.

I found the critter. Believe me when I say, now it is in a very safe----and findable-----spot!
Would also suggest that you create a simple text file listing this, & other, Serial numbers.
A small useful software e.g. "Belarc Advisor" (free) can display a detailed profile of your installed software, serial numbers, hardware e.c.t., and you can then save or print this information.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars
www.lm-illustration.dk

(TurboCAD PRO PLATINUM v2016 64bit)