TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

All posts discussing pricing or where to buy TurboCAD will be deleted.

What's With the Verification Letters on This Site?
Read 941 times
* May 28, 2013, 11:44:06 AM
Never seen anything so un-readable.  Maybe it's my eyesight, but I don't have this problem on other sites (and haven't on this one before).  I'm all for keeping out spammers, but, damn, give me a chance.

* May 28, 2013, 11:47:35 AM
Whoops.  The problem was that when asked for the number between one and three, I was typing "2."  Works better with "two" :)

Still not easy to read, but not as bad as I was thinking a short time ago.

* May 28, 2013, 01:34:57 PM
Don't concern your self to much about it.As you become more of a frequent poster that feature will change and it will be opt.out.The problem in the past spammers,bots were loading the forum with all kind of garbage and trying to over run the forum with there trash. Whats in place now is working very well,There quite few of us out here keeping eye on things and report any havoc to the IMSI team.All new members are under the microscope some what.  ;D

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* May 28, 2013, 01:40:23 PM
Whoops.  The problem was that when asked for the number between one and three, I was typing "2."  Works better with "two" :)

Still not easy to read, but not as bad as I was thinking a short time ago.

" Only " 36 time's left  ;) :)

Torfinn

V18, V19, V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17/ 18 Pro. Platinum
Deluxe V20, V21, 2015/ 16/ 17
RedSDK enabled
Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit, 32 GB
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780m, 1 GB