A client wanted some product in the deli cases I create for them for their brochures so I came up with this look. When doing graphics for commercial work, one must be careful not to use real-world product names otherwise you run into copyright issues. As this is the case I created generic products, which means I had to create generic labels as well. Just complex enough to pass for labels.
I used a different 'brochure' look for this gallery post and I used the fictitious company name that adorns a number of my gallery posts. I also 'borrowed' the text details from a supplier on the internet, since I didn't want to spend time coming up with new copy.
Thank goodness for 64-Bit or we would have had to live without the product.