TurboCAD Forums

The Ultimate Resource for TurboCAD Knowledge

Register

When posting a problem be sure to include which version you are using.  Give as much information as possible.  If the problem is with a specific file be sure to attache it to your post.

What Determines the Default Text-Style in TurboCAD Table Cells?
Read 1880 times
* April 22, 2013, 05:29:59 PM
Hello All,

Question:  What determines the default Text-Style in TurboCAD Table cells?

I'm having to re-set the value every time I enter Text in a cell.

Also, on the subject of TurboCAD Tables:  Can we somehow set the "default values" for the other fields?  (Text Color, Cell Alignment, etc.)

Thanks, Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V20.2PP(57.0)[as of 3/12/15]; V19DL(54.2); V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

* April 22, 2013, 06:24:17 PM
Alvin,  See this wiki page and follow links, the modify link shows setting text styles for the table

http://www3.turbocadcommunity.com/tiki-index.php?page=Tables

Andy

* April 22, 2013, 06:41:47 PM
Alvin,  See this wiki page and follow links, the modify link shows setting text styles for the table

http://www3.turbocadcommunity.com/tiki-index.php?page=Tables

Andy

Thanks Andy.  Before Posting my question, I did a search for "Table" on the Wiki but got so many results, I quit looking through them for what I needed.

---
Just like with all Styles, by changing my Table Style, my defaults changed (of course.  I am brand new to using Tables-- like one-hour-- and kind of forgot that establishing a Table Style is where I started).

Thanks for the Post and the Link, Andy.  -Alvin

Alvin Gregorio
(mostly Residential Architectural 2D; no formal CAD Training; intermittent TurboCAD user since yr. 2000 [ver6.5])
---TurboCAD: V20.2PP(57.0)[as of 3/12/15]; V19DL(54.2); V11.2Pro; Windows-7-Pro/64-bit; Intel-Core-i3 CPU; 2.27ghz; 4GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics (CPU based)

* April 22, 2013, 07:33:39 PM
What if you change the default font in the Tc Explorer Palette.

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement Henry Ford
If I have ever made any valuable discoveries it has been owing more to patient attention than to any other talent Isaac Newton
I have not failed Ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work Thomas Edison

* April 22, 2013, 08:29:54 PM
What if you change the default font in the Tc Explorer Palette.

Can't find a place in TCExplorer Palette to do that, wd.

But changing the Text-Style in the Table-Style works out well.

Thanks for the Reply, wd.  -Alvin

Alvin Gregorio